Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Skip this post, it's boring

The change of scenery was nice
The nice part about having this blog is the break in routine it gives me when I'm working outdoors or in the workshop.  I'm excited to get to the computer and talk about what's going on in my day.  But for the past few months my work has been writing.  Taking a break from writing to do more writing isn't quite so appealing, so I'm sorry if some of these posts lack enthusiasm.  The past couple weeks have been full of researching, editing and working with photos.  Yesterday I went to  the MUN Library to research stone kayak features and Relative Sea Levels when the Palaeoeskimo were living on Baffin Island.  I guess its been a long time since I've been to the library - my first thought looking out this window was "look how tall the trees have grown!"

The Stacks.

I made it home a couple hours before the snow storm shut down the campus.
 Photo Credits: Tim Rast

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails