Friday, March 30, 2012

2011 Archaeology Report Finished!

Four printed and bound copies
I'm finally done with the report that I've been working on all winter.  Copies are in the mail to the Canadian Museum of Civilization in Hull, the client in Toronto, and the Department of Culture, Language, Elders and Youth and the Inuit Heritage Trust in Iqaluit. The artifacts are on their way to the Prince of Wales Northern Heritage Centre in Yellowknife.  I put the last package in the mail this morning.

$125 in postage later....
I'm happy and relieved to see the tail end of it.  Its thicker than my MA thesis by about 50 pages and it accounts for about 1/4 of all the archaeology that we did last summer.  The Archaeology Project Coordinator has his own report for the work carried out under his permit and that one is nearly twice as thick.

If I can manage to string together a sentence on Monday it will most likely be a scotch review.

Photo Credits: Tim Rast

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails